You can issue a one-time invoice to a customer who has an existing contract. The invoice will use the payment data of the underlying contract. This means that the customer does not have to enter payment data again or confirm the payment for the one-time invoice and the stored payment method is charged.
- To issue a one-time invoice, open the Customers tab and click on the Contract ID of the customer.
- In the Contract Details, Go to Perform Action then select Manually Create Invoice.
- In the Create Invoice menu you can now enter all necessary credit note information.
If you wish to list several credit note positions, you can extend the credit note via Add Row.
- The end date selected under Period of Service is not included in the service period. For example, if you select the first day of the following month (e.g. Jan 01), the service period ends on the last day of the month before (e.g. Dec 31) at 23:59. This date is also output in the document.
- You can use the Billing Date field to individually select a settlement date for the invoice using the calendar function.
- Click on Send and the invoice will be created and send.