You can issue a one-time credit note to a customer who has an existing contract.
- To do this, open the Customers tab and click on the Contract ID of the customer.
- In the Contract Details, Go to Perform Action then select Manually Create Credit Note.
- In the Create Credit Note menu you can now enter all necessary credit note information.
If you wish to list several credit note positions, you can extend the credit note via Add Row.
- The end date selected under Period of Service is not included in the service period. For example, if you select the first day of the following month (e.g. Jan 01), the service period ends on the last day of the month before (e.g. Dec 31) at 23:59. This date is also output in the document.
- You can use the Billing Date field to individually select a settlement date for the credit note using the calendar function.
- Click on Send and the credit note will be sent to the customer.
Important: billwerk will not automatically refund the amount after the credit note has been sent. If you do not carry out a refund, the credit note will be settled with the next regular invoice. If you would like to refund the amount instantly you can do so mannually. You can find instructions how to execute this here.