If you want to create or change the text of the SEPA Direct Debit mandate, go to "Settings > Payment > Payment Settings" on the tab "General Settings". There you will find the text field "Mandate Text" in which you can save the text of the debit mandate. You can also store any number of translations. To do so, click on the three blue dots to the right of the text field to select the desired language.
Articles in this section
- Create/change a contract with virtual IBAN
- Payment on Account with virtual IBANs
- How does the payment process work with billwerk?
- How can I configure the payment escalation?
- How can I limit the countries my customers can order from?
- What are assignments to payments?
- What testing options does the FakeProvider offer?
- Which purpose is shown for withdrawals in my customers' account statements?
- How does the SEPA DD prenotification work?
- What has to be considered regarding the PCI-DSS level?