You can use PDF templates to add your letterhead or layout to your documents. If you configured Sales Entities in your account it is possible to create one template for each entity. The template is used as a background for the creation of invoices, credit memos and dunning notices. It is possible to set a template for the first and a separate template for all subsequent pages.
PDF files up to a size of 100kB are allowed. If your file is larger, try saving it with optimized settings. Make sure that, for example, no unnecessary fonts are included and that the size and resolution of the embedded images correspond to the intended use.
Various tools are available online to help you achieve good compression of the PDF template (e. g. https://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf).
If you do not yet have a letterhead template, the two attached PDF files will help you to create it. They contain the dimensions of the letterhead for the first and subsequent pages.
Configure a PDF Template
- To upload your PDF templates, click on your email address > Settings in the top right corner.
- In the DOCUMENTS section, click PDF Templates.
- If you have configured Sales Entities in your account, please choose the Sales Entity you want to create the template for in the first step (1.).
- In the next step, select the file (2.) for the first page.
- Click the Upload button (3.).
- In the next step, select the file (4.) for the following pages.
- Click the Upload button (5.).
This provides you with the templates for your documents.
Please note that these changes only affect documents that are created afterwards.
|Open Sans Condensed||
|Droid Sans Mono||
|Yanone Kaffeesatz (light)||
|Yanone Kaffeesatz (regular)||
|Yanone Kaffeesatz (thin)||