MobilePay offers mobile payment solutions for the Scandinavian countries. More information about the provider can be found here.
1. Configuration in MobilePay
MobilePay needs to whitelist the following URLs as redirect_uri for your merchant account:
- For the sandbox: https://sandbox.billwerk.com/OidcRedirects/MobilePay2
- For the production system: https://app.billwerk.com/OidcRedirects/MobilePay
Please send both redirect_uri to email@example.com.
2. Configuration in billwerk
You configure the payment provider in your billwerk account under "Settings > Payment > Payment settings > MobilePay".
You have to fill in the following fields in the billwerk settings:
- Client Id
- Client Secret
- Merchant VAT ID
- IBM Client Id
- IBM Client Secret
After you have filled in all the fields, please click on the "Fetch" button, which will redirect you to MobilePay.
Enter your data there and in the 3rd step select the options "Subscriptions" and "Transaction Reporting" and complete the further configuration.
3. Customer data
- The country in the customer record must always be set with Denmark
Note: Payments are being captured in MobilePay after 2 days. The customer should confirm the transaction on his side. If a refund is being triggered or before the payment is marked as "successful" in this period, refund will not be successful.