In billwerk you can pause a contract. As soon as you pause a contract, automatic billing, recurring payments and payment escalation are switched off during the contract pause. You can resume the paused contract at any time.
- To pause a contract, click Customers in the menu.
- Select the contract you want to pause.
- Click the Perform Action button and select the Pause Contract option.
- From the Pause starts drop-down list, select when to pause the contract.
- Optionally, you can select the end date of the contract pause in Pause Ends.
- To save your input, click the Save button.